5. SHARING OF INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, as for example payment processors and customer support contractors
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restricting, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Montage’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Montage about our customers is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
- To carry out the permitted uses described in the “WHY COLLECT AND HOW WE USE INFORMATION” section of this policy
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, lawful discovery request, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Montage, our customers, or others.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
Please be aware that third-party websites available through links on our Websites each have separate privacy and data collection practices. We have no control, responsibility or liability for these third-party websites or their applicable policies or content. Montage cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you disclose on third-party sites.
7. NOTICE AT COLLECTION
We collect the following categories of personal information:
- Website and Digital Access – Internet or other electronic network activity information, including information regarding your interaction with websites, applications, or advertisements, IP address, session ID, booking engine.
We collect this type of information to provide you with targeted advertisements on marketing efforts including media, email, and mobile, to optimize our Website and Digital Access properties, support marketing efforts and to perform analytics to improve business operations. We will retain this information the period of time consistent with browsing preference and as required to meet of business obligations,
- Making Reservations – Name, additional names and aliases, telephone number, address, email address, preferred language, membership, payment card information, membership identification numbers, corporation name and number, travel service account numbers, airline partner numbers, preferred language.
We collect this type of information to look up and verify your reservation, to confirm and execute on your reservation, send communications for marketing purposes and regarding your reservations via text message, email or voice phone communications, send you marketing communication via email and direct mail, perform analytics in order to provide you with personalized offers and content, perform analytics to improve business operations, determine eligibility for promotional or special rates and offers, process payments, process transactions with our business partners, share your information across or brand and product and service lines, optimize our services, provide premium services to you, and to detect and prevent fraud. We will retain this information the period of time consistent with your membership and reservation activities and preferences, and as required to meet of business obligations.
- Enrolling in Memberships and Guest Programs – Name, telephone number, address, email address, email subscription preferences, opt-out preferences, preferred language, payment card information, corporation name and number, travel service account numbers, airline partner numbers, preferred language.
We collect this type of information to administer your membership in our exclusive programs, verify your account, send you communications relating to your membership, send you marketing communications, perform analytics and personalize offers and promotions, to optimize our business, process payments, share information across our brands and product and service lines, and to detect and prevent fraud. We will retain this information the period of time consistent with your membership activities and preferences, and as required to meet our business obligations.
- At Property Check-In – Name, payment card information, additional guest names, and government-issued ID, such as passport information.
We collect this type of information to verify your reservation, receive payment for your reservation, execute your reservation, comply with applicable laws that require the collection of certain type of information, to verify membership, guest assistance, to send you communications at the end of your stay. We will retain this information the period of time consistent with your reservation activities, membership activities, transactions requirements, preferences, and as required to meet our business obligations.
- Electronic or Digital Applications Check-In – Payment card information and precise geolocation.
We may collect this information via Digital Access, such as the MI Mobile App, in order to receive payment for your reservation, execute your reservation, personalize your experience, enable access to room assignment Property facilities, and support and guest assistance. We will retain this information the period of time consistent with reservation activities and guest assistance requirements, as required to meet our business obligations.
8. WHERE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS PROCESSED
Montage International is based in the United States, and personal data is collected worldwide (including within the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and other regions around the world) and may be transferred to the United States for processing and storage.
9. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Generally, we will keep your personal information while you have an account with us or while we are providing services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
- To ensure that we can complete transactions related to services;
- To respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- To improve our business operations;
- To show that we treated you fairly; or
- To keep records required by law.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of personal information and the reasons for processing. In the event that your personal information is deidentified, or anonymized, we will not make any efforts to reidentify such information.
10. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to the security of your personal data. We use commercially reasonable technical measures to protect personal data in our possession, and our Website uses secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology to help protect the privacy of credit card information, name, address, email and other sensitive information you provide to us.
11. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Our Websites and services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children. No one under age 18 may provide any Personal Information to us. If we are notified or discover that a child under the age of 18 has submitted Personal Information to us, we will not sell such information, and we will take reasonable steps to delete the information.