WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be stored in your web browser that uniquely identify your browser or device.
Cookies allow us to know if your computer or device has visited our site before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how our site is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” We routinely use all four categories of cookies on our website. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies let you use all the different parts of our website. Without them, services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you have used our website, so that we can make it better. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow us to provide enhanced functionality and personalize our website to you by remembering your preferences and settings. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Targeting Cookies. These cookies may be set through our website by us, our advertising partners or other third-party partners. They may be used to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than ours. This information may be shared with outside organizations, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners to provide aggregate website usage statistics and aggregate website testing.
HOW LONG WILL COOKIES STAY ON YOUR DEVICE?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer until they expire or are deleted.
FIRST AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to us; third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our website. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for us, for example to help us understand how our website is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES?
If you’d like to change your cookie settings for Montage Hotels & Resorts please click here or for Pendry Hotels & Resorts please click here.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES?
You can learn more about cookies at third-party websites, such as:
- AllAboutCookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: https://www.networkadvertising.org/