Supporting Our Community
We understand that many non-profit organizations rely on in-kind donations to support silent auctions, raffles and sweepstakes. In response, we provide montage gift certificates to support local non-profits in their fundraising efforts. We are pleased to make these gift certificates available to organizations that meet our eligibility requirements:
- The organization must be non-profit, with 501 (c) (3) status or an application on file to become non-profit.
- Organization must serve the community at large.
- Have a non-religious primary purpose.
- Preference will be given to:
- Small arts organizations or other community based organizations with an established, distinct, arts component program.
- Education and literacy programs
- Children and youth
- Health and medicine
- Hunger prevention
- Environmental preservation and conservation
- Senior citizen care
Typical non-profit organizations inelgible for donations:
- Athletic events, competition or tournaments
- Religious, political or sectarian organizations
- Research programs
- Scholarships or stipends
- Start-up programs
- Grant making organizations (other foundations)
- Schools, colleges or universities (outside of school districts adjacent to Montage Hotels or Resorts)
- International or foreign-based programs
- In-kind donation requests must be received at least three months in advance of event date.
- Requests must be typed and presented on the organization’s letterhead. No handwritten applications will be accepted.
- Project or program descriptions must be specific and detailed to the actual applied house of the funds raised.
- An email and/or return address must be provided.